Maerklin is the third installment in the Ticket to Ride series.
The same as in the first game, but with:
- Purple and white trains replacing blue and green.
- Plastic stackable score markers.
- Germany themed board and tickets.
- A whole lot of passenger tokens.
- 3 passengers for every player.
Setting up Edit
The same as in the first game, but you have to:
- Place passenger tokens in descending order of the color of the city.
- Divide tickets into long and short tickets.
- Players may choose what combinations of long and short tickets to take.
The same as in the first game, with some added features:
- This map is set in 2006, making it the most recent Ticket to Ride map.
- This map was made in a temporary partnership by Days of Wonder and Marklin.
- This is one of the three base games with purple and white trains.