Pennsylvania is an expansion, which requires a base game. It comes with United Kingdom.
- A Pennsylvanian map and corresponding tickets.
- 60 stock shares
(Continued from United Kingdom lore) Also includes the Pennsylvania map – in a state full of railroad history, invest in the most profitable companies to develop your rail network. But do not let your opponents outbid you, or you risk losing the benefits of your investments!
- This map is set between 1924 and 1932.
- At the time that Pennsylvania is set, the Erie Lackawanna did not exist. It was a merging of the Erie Railroad and the Delaware, Lackawanna and Western Railroad. If we assume that the Erie Lackawanna in the game is the Erie Railroad, then the Delaware, Lackawanna and Western Railroad is missing from the game, which is strange seeing as it was the Erie's biggest rival.
- Alan R. Moon has hinted that shares or something similar will appear in another map.
- On the back of the stock cards, there is a reference to Back to the Future: The stocks are signed by Emmett L. Brown.