Ticket to Ride - Europe is the sequel of Ticket to Ride.
The same as in the first game, but with 3 station markers per color (as well as a European map and corresponding tickets, but that's obvious)
The same as in the first game, but give one long ticket to each player as well as 3 short ones.
How to play Edit
The same as in the first game, with some added features:
- 8 space routes are worth 21 points
- Tickets are divided into long and short tickets (long ones have a blue background). Any long ticket not taken at the start of the game goes back in the box. The start is your only opportunity for a long ticket.
- Long Tickets
From the craggy hillsides of Edinburgh to the sunlit docks of Constantinople, from the dusty alleys of Pamplona to a windswept station in Berlin, Ticket to Ride Europe takes you on an exciting train adventure through the great cities of turn-of-the-century Europe.
- The map is presumably set in 1902, since USA 1910 is set 10 years after USA, and 1910's counterpart is Europa 1912.
- 2005 International Gamers Awards – General Strategy; Multi-player
- 2005 Japan Boardgame Prize Best Advanced Game Nominee
- 2005 Italy game of the Year
- 2005 Nominated Game Academia selection (Austria)
- 2006 Årets Spill Best Family Game Winner
- 2013 Hungarian Board Game Award Special Prize Winner